550 (initial and touch up)
With age, health factors, or just over tweezing, it's no wonder why this service is so popular. Microblading can create the eyebrows you've always dreamed of.
So many people suffer from lackluster brows or hair loss, and are tired of constantly filling in their eyebrows on a regular basis. Did you know the average woman spends roughly 15 minutes per day putting on fake eyebrows? That equates to 5475 minutes (4 WHOLE DAYS!) per year! Microblading is the most natural looking service that can instantly enhance your brows, even if you have none! Save yourself the time and effort, and get those dream brows that brighten your beautiful eyes.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is an innovative cosmetic tattoo service, that allows us to create any desired shape, to resemble a natural eyebrow shape and fullness. This form of semi-permanent makeup uses customized European techniques to create the finest of hair strokes or shading into the natural eyebrow area.
How does it work?
Pigment is placed into the superficial layers of skin with very high precision methods, using either a hand held disposable tool, or a disposable tip on a cosmetic tattoo machine.
How long does it last?
Longevity of pigment in the skin varies from person to person. Typically, we can see 1-5 years of pigment retention. Regular touch-ups can depend on personal preference of colour potency and typically clients come back to refresh their brows after 1-2 years.
lack of hair growth for desired thickness or shape
• Those under 18 years of age
• Pregnant and lactating women
• Glaucoma and blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin).
• In the brow area, skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters
• Allergies to Iron Oxide
• Those with easily triggered post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation
• Transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
• Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
• Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve
• Those on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, steroids which thin and over sensitize the
• Allergies to topical anaesthetics
• Flu or Cold
• Coumadin: Amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage
per appointment. If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointments may be necessary for
desired outcome or procedure may not be effective.
• Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent
How long is the procedure?
Appointments are booked for 2 hours to accommodate for numbing, brow design, colour selection, after care instructions and the procedure.
Microblading is $550 + tax
This includes an initial appointment with consultation and procedure as well as a touch-up in 6-8 weeks.
Additional touch-ups are $275 + tax